Thursday, August 28, 2008

What kind of cigarette do you smoke??

if you are under 18 , please don't answer it.
i smoke doral menthol light.
what kind do you smoke cigarette?
thank you.
I used to smoke, but I stopped three years ago.
DJARUM Blacks! - 18 Report It
I don't smoke
I feel so proud to be able to say that because I was a 40 a day smoker!
Please for your own good health try and give it up before it's too late.
You will be richer in money and health if you do!
Why smoke? 4 friend and relatives have died because of smoking over the past 2 years.

If you want to kill yourself go ahead.

WHAT'S THE POINT?!
NONE.. they're nasty and are legal ways in which to pay someone else to kill ourselves. I use to smoke.. and I got wise enough to quit. I hope you do too.
Smoking kills.
I am 21 and i smoke Marlboro Lights!

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005