Thursday, August 28, 2008

How can I get superglue off my teeth?

I opened a tube of glue and it went all over my chin, lips, tongue and teeth. I've got it all off except for some on my teeth. Will it come off eventually with normal toothpaste? Its not bothering me at all, I just wondered.

And no, before you ask, I didn't open the glue with my teeth!
That darned stuff is crystalline in structure. It is like spun glass. Get a mirror and use your fingernail and flick at it. You'll be able to get an edge here and an edge there. The good news here is that the stuff is in a wet matrix (inside your mouth) and that will cause it to give up the ghost fairly soon anyway. Crazy glue is fragile. It tends to crack into small flake-like pieces and let go when wet, over time. Lucky you. In about a week, if even that long, 95% of what is bothering you will be gone. Relax. The annoying other 5% might take another whole week to be totally gone. Chewing food will also really help to get rid of all of it.
it should come off eventually, but you should be worried since when it dose come off you'll probably swollow it, and it has some freaky chemicals in there!

try to scrape it off with a wooden toothpick or somethink, dont use anythink metal or you will scratch your tooth.

*

haha, your lucky you didnt get it in your eye! that would have been 100x worse!
Today I glued my nail which had broken at the side. I then licked it to see if it was dry ended up with glue on my tongue which was wierd.
I hope that makes you feel better- although I'm still puzzled as to how you got it on your face.
I am absolutely fascinated by your question. You really must tell us all how this calamity took place. It will wear off in a day or two. I'm a model maker and frequently get superglue on me; you can usually pick it off the next day.
Cllean the teeth with alcohol 96. You can get this alcohol at your pharmacy or chemistry.
Try lighter fluid on a cotton bud, the glue is petrolieum based. When done brush teeth as normal.
the last time i checked, SUPER GLUE DOES NOT SQUIRT! so obviously you MUST HAVE opened it with ur teeth. :]
USE ACETONE OR NAIL POLISH REMOVER IN A Q-TIP WILL REMOVE THE SUPERGLUE.
hahahahahahah!
how the f u c k did that happen in the first place????

sounds a little too kinky for me
!!!
;-)
Which then brings us to the next question: exactly how did the glue end up in your mouth?

Just be glad you didn't get it in your eyes... umm... I'm not exactly sure if acetone or nail polish remover (which is basically a weaker concentration of acetone) is such a good idea to put in your mouth. I would think it would be better to try to brush it off with toothpaste, though it might take a while, and make sure to always spit and not swallow anything.

I mean, it's bad enough that super glue is in your mouth, I don't think it is such a good idea to be putting more foreign chemicals in your mouth. Acetone does break down super glue, and if it were on your hand or something, I would say go for it, but in your mouth, not such a good idea.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005