Thursday, August 28, 2008

For orthodontists, or anybody who would know,,, HELP?

so, i have had braces for 43 months. 3 years 7 months. super, right?

SKIP THIS PART, if you want.
about four months ago i told them i was getting them off, they had my permanent retainer made from my impression before hand, took off my wires, and all the nurses were congratulating me. the ortho waltzes in and says, oh nope, you have one more month. i bawled, and he was just saying he was a good orthodontist. good orthodontist my butt.
OKAY, DONE.

so, last time, they took off my back braces! yay. and left the front six on top and bottom, and put my permanent retainer in on the bottom. and told me that maybe i was getting them off next time.

so, at church today, this dentist old guy was talking about my teeth and was like yaah! you still have a few months, your back teeth still need to move just a bit.

i seriously teared up.

SO, QUESTION HERE. VVVV

do you think they would put my back braces back on?
:[
Hey, I don't know if you will need more braces or not, but you should ask them for an estimate how long the braces will take. I know you want to get them off soon, but relax, cuz you want your teeth to be ready before the braces are done. Otherwise after a few years your teeth will move around and become crooked again.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005