Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's stopping me from living my life properly

A few months ago I had this problem where i was so conscious of my bladder and always felt like I needed to use the toilet. I was obsessed, and it wasnt even a feeling in my bladder but lower. I got over it a bit and have been feeling incredible lately, but the other day i basically relapsed. I was out shopping and suddenly felt that I HAD to go to the toilet and felt terrified because I almost lost control of my bladder and leaked a little bit. It is basically the same as before now but worse.
What can I do, and please dont suggest seeing a doctor or whatever because i just cant. Im 15.
Do kegels everyday to strengthen your muscles. Kegels are when you contract and release the muscles. Get into the habit of doing them at a certain time of day. Also while urinating work the muscles to stop midstream for a few seconds. This should build up your muscles and confidence.
Yes, you CAN see a doctor. There are any number of things that can cause bladder spasms and that is what it sounds like from here. I had to take a medicine to control them for a while until they identified the allergy causing them. That is no big deal, but it can be a sign of something more serious.

Just get it looked at, please.
Maybe you should wear an adult diaper like "Depends" for a bit and see if that will help you. I realize that you cannot see a doctor right now, but when you can, don't be afraid to tell of this, it might be a medical condition.
Good luck, and God bless.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005