Thursday, August 28, 2008

Decrease, please?

ok, so I have size 32DD bra... I am only 15 and all the guys notice is them. I hate it so much. In fact i can't even find clothes that fit me well and also I hate wearing shirts because they just show so much it is all people notice! (how can i make them get smaller?) NATURALLY
What u can do to make them look smaller is to wear a sport bra...thats what my girlfriend do.

ps. if u dont like them u can always do surgery ....my aunt did that about two weeks ago.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005