Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yeast infection?

ok so my vagina has been itchy for a long time , I dont notice it all the time but it is really annoying. Today i just got a sticky white ooze coming out of my vagina and some white speks, is this forsure a yeast infection?
Yes, sure sounds like it. Go get some Monistat.

They have over the counter tests you can buy, just to be sure.
Hi,

It sure sounds like it hun!

Yeast infections are so common its ridiculous and they always seem to come at the worse times. I had it for 6 months at one point which was a real low point and I hated the idea of using all those chemicals so I did some research on the internet and found one particular website so useful since it was completely natural!

In my experience it has been the only thing that got rid of my infection for good!
If you want to give it a try you can find it at http://www.QuickYeastInfectionCure.com

Good luck hun!
sounds like it is. Go to walmart and get a over the counter yeast infection medication.
test is avial. for just this reason over the counter in USA.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005