Thursday, August 28, 2008

What do you do on those days when you feel 'fat?'?

Hey there, so we went out to brunch earlier today, I suppose i ate just a tad bit too much. And i had soem popcorn when I got home, and I made nachos, but i threw them away, but i'm just feeling 'fat' today, since i broke my diet, i feel icky, how do i get htis feeling to go away?
I have these days too, usually when I am hungover because I eat EVERYTHING in sight. There really is nothing you can do about today. I would just try to not too eat a whole lot of junk food for the rest of the evening. Maybe have a really healthy dinner. And just hit the gym extra hard tomorrow. Or, if you're feeling up to it tonight, maybe run for a bit.

SORRY! I totally read your question wrong. When you said "throw them away" I thought it said "throw up." I'm really sorry!

Like I said, just wait it out - let the food digest and exercise! : )
i had a fat day today too. i feel like i ate to much so now im trying to do as much exercise as possible. i did 100 sit ups and im thinking about going for a jog and then more sit ups/exercise.

answer pls:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
haha i had a fat daaay today! huge breakfast for mothers day.. wellll i guess i just made it through the daay without eating anything else, im still not hungry since 10 o clock :p but ya!
I put on my spanx! hehe

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005