Thursday, August 28, 2008

Low self esteem and a new body....! please help =] pics included?

These are photos of me:
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/_...
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/_...
And these are some photos of my what I want to look like (I picked photos that best showed her figure)...
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainme...
http://peet.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/...
http://cache.defamer.com/assets/resource... (Katherine is on the right in this photo)

I love that she's still got a real body in Hollywood rather than being a stick thin size 0. I know she's a US4/6 (she said it in an interview). I’m a US size 7/8. But Katie is heaps taller than me, she's about 170cm and I'm about 162cm.

Can anyone tell me how I can get to her size (US4/6)? Also, how can I achieve a toned and sculpted body like hers but still have that womanly shape? I don’t want to become a total stick insect.
well, im happy that you have realistic idea of your self. Eating and working out are key. people expect to shed 20 pounds in no time flat without any work. you can't just cure a life time of bad habbits in two weeks. if you go on a extreame diet your get burned out and so does your body. just be the best you can be. eat right and take care of your self. you don't have far to go. life is too short to to hate your self. whats fun is i set up goal weigh and every 5 pounds i loose i set up a reward. 1m 145 and my goal weight is 120. I want to loose 25 pounds in three months. when i reach it im going on a jean shopping spree.
You realize those pictures don't show what they really look like.
A lot of celebrities are actually quite plain when they don't have their makeup on and what is more those pics aren't that real, they have been manipulated.
Your striving to be something that doesn't exist.
I suggest you find a more natural beauty to help you lose weight, then you won't be disappointed
Your exercise regime is a good start; cut down on calories a bit and lose a few pounds. I don't think that you will ever be a runway model, but you don't look bad now and could even look better.
Get Wii Fit, also just keep doing toning exercises, watch what you eat and make sure you don't stress alot.
Honestly I don't think you need to lose weight..
but if you want to try eating healthier and maybe do yoga/pilates like someone else said or running or something.. and sit-ups maybe.
you look gorgeous!just do lots of pilates and a daily 30 minute brisk walking routine added with a low carb diet to flatten your tummy..you will look Hot in no time!good luck!
actually you will be very surprised how big she was before. she was REALLLLL chunky...she was so chunky when I saw her in Grey's anatomy...i didn't realize who she was. she was in a movie with denise richards call valentine or something like that..she wasn't always this sculpted! anyways I think for you to achieve her tone/sculpted body like her is do plenty of yoga/pilates....
Girl why cant u just make peace with how u look? Why are you comparing yourself to other people??I would advise you to just exercise regular and make exercising part of ur daily routine but dont obsess with soon you are boung to start noticing improvement.I think that u need to relax and not be so impatient because it wont happen overnite!

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005