Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have woken this morning to find my right, upper eyelid twitching uncontrollably. Why?

It stops and starts. Not constant but happening often enough for it to be VERY annoying! so, what has caused this sudden eye twitching on my right side? It has not happened before. Cheers and Have Fun :0)
This REALLY is getting sooooooooo annoying...not a nice sensation!!!
WELL I WAS OUT with you last night having a meal and a couple of romantic drinks, and i did notice you winking at me, now i feel really bad after reading these answers , i guess you dont fancy me then eh ? haha


you will be fine have a cuppa and a hot bath
I get that too. I think it's a combination of nerves and overtiredness.

I remember it being a problem the day I left to start University. I was so excited! and I didn't sleep well

Hate when that happens! I feel for you!
mmm. eye twitches...
they're muscle spasms, like when your muscles grow when your a teen. i don't think its serious, like a nueral problem. (and of course, im, like, a qualified nueral doctor (: )

they go away eventually.
Well you could have gotten something in it. Or just muscle spasms. It should go away eventually. If it is REALLY annoying you and isn't going away, you should go see your doctor about it.
Ring NHS direct on 08454647. They will give you professional, helpful and fully confidential advice.
Best wishes J
I was told by old folks(no disrespect to no one) it mean something or someone will make u happy. (smile)
Don' think that is a problem

but....

mine is!
WOW i get this alot! i have no idea where it comes from or why it happens but it really is annoying.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005