Thursday, August 28, 2008

How can I lose 1 pound a day?

This is what I do everyday:
Wake up get ready for school I cant walk because I always run late when I go walking.Oh I eat breakfast apple.I come from home eat cereal(the 1 with the dog giving his owner cereal but I get the amount I need).I go up down my stairs since often is raining..Eat at 5:30 cereal(k amount)After 6 dont eat.
Oh how much up down shall I go my stairs to make 1 mile?
I don't know if you already are, but going vegetarian is a great way to lose weight. Meat alternatives are awesome-tasting (I know; shocking) and only have about a third of the calories. Fruits and vegetables fill you up; you won't be as hungry. For exercise, try push-ups, sit-ups, and lunges. They may be boring, but they're really effective, plus you can listen to music or watch TV while you're doing them. The best way to scorch calories without spending a million dollars on equipment is really simple: buy a jumprope. It works amazingly well. The stairs are a great idea, too, I should try that ;] There are 5280 feet in a mile, so measure how long your stairs are (in feet) and multiply by two (that gives you one full set going up and then back down). Do 5280 divided by the amount you just found and you'll get how many sets of your stairs make a mile.
I think what you are doing is just stupid!
you are gonna get anemic!
that's bad im on a extreme diet too!
i want to loose pounds too but that is not the way you at least have to eat heavy meals 3 times a day and between that like and apple or fruit or special k bar. but don't just have an apple for breakfast! run a lot don't stop when you are running the mile drink lots of water! (i drink 3 liters per day)
and moderate on the sweets like on the chocolate and chips
you can do it!!!
i lost 6 pounds already in 2 weeks!
50 times or more up teh stairs.
when you dont eat every 3 hours, your body thinks its starving, so it takes your muscle and turns it into fat. if your growing, then you should be eating more protein, and more food in general. also, dieting at a young age causes food problems when you're older, and makes you eat more junk. get the 3 hour diet book for teens. it helped me lose 5 pounds in a week. i used to diet like you, but now i diet using that book, and ive lost way more weight.
According to weight loss experts, nutritionists, etc. you shouldn't lose more than 1 - 2 pounds per week. Losing more quickly usually leads to putting the pounds back on. I think eating small meals like five or six and watching your portion size is probably the best way to lose weight quickly. Also not eating after 6 pm is good. Incorporate aerobic exercise and strength training. Adding muscle helps you to burn fat even when you're resting. Good luck!
50 times or more. or run aroun each room 4 thirty times or more, hope that helps. :D
thrroow up
jkk

eat salads and work out forr a half hour.
\alsoo cut out soda drink water ull loose more then on pound a day =]
Go up and down until you are out of breath.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005