Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can internal bleeding heal itself?

My friend and I were wrestling a last week end, just messing around, nothing to rough. Then out of no where he grabs my shoulders and knees me in the solerplex as hard as he god given could. I went down to my knees and couldn’t breathe for a good 30 seconds before I could even start taking little gasps off air… The next day, I was watching a show about fighting styles, and one part showed and explaining how a hard knee to the solerplex can cause collapsed lunges, organ tares, and even mild to massive internal bleeding. I didn’t feel any pain in the area after words, nor did the skin look any different, and being that I don’t have medical insurance, I can not see a doctor to determine if I do have internal bleeding or any other injures; we simply don’t have the money. I just want to know if I have a reason to be worrying like I am or not.

~Ooh, don’t worry I got him back this past weekend… =P
Since this happened last weekend, and you have absolutely no symptoms of collapsed lungs, torn organs, or internal bleeding, you have no reason to be worrying. If you had any of those things, you would know by now and you would be in a hospital.
You're fine. If you had a collapsed lung, you would be fighting for air, your chest would be making sucking noises, and you'd probably turn blue.
Internal bleeding usually causes low blood pressure, so you'd feel faint dizzy.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005