Thursday, August 28, 2008

What all do they do at a Birth Control exam.????

what all do they do???
does my mom have to be in the room???
can i go with out my parental unit(s)????
Your parents do not have to be there. They dont even have to know unless its on their insurance of course. Usually they give you a breast exam and most of the time they do a pap. I have known a few girls who said they didnt have to get a pap. Depending on how old you are, I think it is a good thing to get a pap before birth control just to make sure everything is good. Hope this helps!
My mum went with me because i was scared and nervous.

Im not sure how old you have to be to go on it without your parents knowing...

Im guessing you are asking what kinds of questions they do before they put you on the pill ? Mine was horrible .i went to a male doctor and he weighed me and told me to take off my top so he could see my breasts to see if i had any lumps. they put the blood pressure thing on your arm and thats about it,

But now, i go to a female doctor for all my female things. Shes great. I just go in there and say i need another prescription and thats it, im out within a few mins.

Good luck! :)
i went in a virgin, so they didnt have to give me an exam.
but they usually dont let your parents in the room unless you really want them there. however they dont let them in for the first like 5 minutes because they ask personal questions.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005