Thursday, August 28, 2008

Planned Parenthood and Birth Control?

Hi, I went to planned parenthood to get a pap test done in 10/7. At the time they asked if I wanted birthcontrol pills and I told them no. I would like to get on birth control now. Will I have to have another exam? Oh, and I am moving to another state, will they be able to transfer my records to the PPH near me?
A pap is only needed once a year, but they will likely require a pregnancy test. They will give you enough to get to October when your pap is due/

And, yes, they will transfer your record and prescription. In 2001, I moved from Washington State to New York State and did exactly that.
Having been to a PPH before I can tell you that they will give you any type of birth control that you need, they will actually just educate you on the proper way to use it/let you know the differences of the birth control, and give you information about what changes to expect. Aside from the educating they might take a pregnancy test just to make sure you're not pregnant. Let them know you're moving and they can transfer your file.
They might not make you have another pap but they will require you to have an office visit. I used to get bc there and when I wanted to switch to the patch they made me come in for an office visit.

I'm sure they can move your records to another office.
yeah, they can help you
but if not birth control is worth it

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005