Thursday, August 28, 2008

A little embarrassing question... need both boy girl opinions!?

ok. well, im 14 years old and i have been wondering what is the best way to masturbate. my boyfriend has been telling me about all the things that happen when you do, and i really want to try it! problem is, i cant buy any toys or things like that since i am underage and dont usually go anywhere without my parents... girls, what are your favorite ways to masturbate? i need help!!!
I like to rub my clitoris (the bump at the top of your vulva which is very sensitive) and put my finger into my vagina. I have never used any object. I also like to hump a pillow and fantasize about really hot steamy and sometimes kinky sex even if I am a virgin. One thing to try: use an ice cube. Creepy sounding but nice. And do not use food, or trust me you will never eat it again! It also helps to rub your breasts and inner thighs.
wel i start off by rubbin my clit that gets me wet and i jus use my free hand to caress my nipple as soon as i start to get wet i p[ut my fingers in and move them in and out as if it were a real dick i close my eyes and start to imagine things that i want to be done to me i wuldnt try sticking anything inside me cuz ive heard sum crazy thiings bout objects being stuck inside a girl lol good luck
first time i did that i just rubbed myself where it feels best. that u have to discover on your own since we are all different. and think about your boyfriend or talk to him if possible.
use things can be sex toys....but clean them first, like the ends of hair brushes, highlighters, stuff like that. do what feels good to you :-)
Rub your clitorus...
Just rub your magic button and have fun. Think about that boy strokin his
i use my fingers and this nice girl said to use a hair brush and my sick minded cuzion said a carrot...like eww
well...rubbing it gently and thinking of him doing it to u will help i guess..?

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005