Thursday, August 28, 2008

How long would it take for a cut that is about the size of a pea to heal?

2-3 days or there abouts I'd say 5 days MAX...if you don't aggrivate it and its not infected.
It would depend on how deep, but if its the size of a pea 360 then I would say about a month and a half. It also depends on the person 2. I could heal faster than u. Well I guess I didn't really help at all huh?
Give it about two weeks for it to heal so that new skin is there and pinkish.

Keep it clean so that infection doesn't set in.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005