Thursday, August 28, 2008

Has anyone really been cured of social anxiety?

focus on stuff that makes you proud.
heartfelt proud.
if you love yourself then others will feed off of the positivity.
in the context of your question-it can be.
i dont have it so im not sure..
take care and may god bless...
I don't think it ever really goes away, I think you can just learn to cope better with it. If you have social anxiety, you'll always have those feelings of being out of place and insecure, but I think eventually with help and/or medication, you'll be able to control those emotions and learn to have a more rational way of thinking.
Yes. This may be the help you need.


http://www.articledesk.info/Article/Ment...

It helped me.
I wouldn't exact say that I've been "cured" but I'm a hell of a lot better at managing it now...esp since I've been in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
No. You are Never "cured" once diagnosed. You take medication and/or learn with time how to better cope with this and other disorders.
I'm not sure if people are entirely cured, but I think that some can learn to deal with it better. But no, I don't think that fear can every go away completely.
Medication halted the anxiety.
only with the help of medication!!
= )

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005