Thursday, August 28, 2008

Weight loss. i've stopped shedding pounds.?

i am 31. i've lost 24 pounds in a month and a half, and since this anonymous, (:))i am now 225. i'm 5'8, and would like to be 150. I've stopped shedding pounds. it is very important i losre weight, because my liver is fatty. In fact, my doc put me on pills. but i'm not losing ne more. i eat like 1000, one day, and 1200 the next.... what do i do?.. or ok, youre not me. what would you do?
thanks
Oatmeal oranges egg whites and milk are fat burning foods.

Eat oatmeal in the morning with one or 2 egg whites. I boil the eggs and just eat the whites but you can do so as you like. And a glass of milk. It doesnt have to be a big glass if you dont like to drink straight milk. I put extra in my oatmeal.

Try snacking on fruits and veggies. For lunch which is my big meal because i dont like to eat a lot closer to bedtime to give my body more time to burn it off. I eat chicken on the grill. With my favorite bbq sauce or some type of flavoring. I change it up now with fish too. You can do pork once in a while as well. Grill or sometimes you can bake but dont fry. Try to avoid red meats most of the time. For a side do with your favorite veggies try corn on the cob. You can do potatoes but not every day.

Snack again with fruit veggies. Also try yogurt i eat Activia it really help regulate you. Try to have an orange a day as well.

For dinner go with a salad with low fat dressing. You can buy grilled chicken slices or tuna if you want to spice it up.

Note for cravings. I keep fat free pudding in the house chocholate and vanilla so when i crave something sweet its there. Also i use natural pop corn it comes with butter and believe me it tastes the same. But keep these snacks close and easy. For example i love fresh carotts but i get lazy and dont want to peel them so i grab something easier. I now cut and peel them and put them in baggies in my fridge so i can just grab them and eat.

this is my diet hopefully it'll help you too. Also try doing some cardio like just walking for a half hour a day.
1. dont bank on the words 'fast' 'quick'....to stay safe,you shoudnt lose beyond 3 pounds of fat per week

2. start brisk walking 1-2 hrs a day

3. drink only water,lowfat milk and lots of green tea

4. severely limit carbs n fat but eat lean proteins and veggies very well..make sure you eat a good breakfast!

5. do lots of pilates/yoga/strength training to get the best from your other efforts

6. get a dog or 2 if you find your walking routine boring..or if you are at a gym,experiment all forms of cardio available and stick to all that you like

7. always push yourself n never give up!but get enough rest too...

8. be smart when eating out or at events/functions

9. dont trust myths like "no food after 7pm"...you have to stay nourished to lose fat,..the best you can do if you are scared to eat is perhaps
drink a glass of ice chocolate lowfat milk mixed with a tsp of instant softened oatmeal...

10. Stay focused on your goal and God bless you...

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005