Thursday, August 28, 2008

How come I have nightmares often?

I don't know why but I have nightmares every other night. Nothing really bad has ever happened to me but I can't seem to stop having nightmares. There is one about the end of the world that I have often that makes me wake up in a cold sweat. Is this a disorder, can I have medication for this, or can I just stop these nightmares by myself?
Nightmares are just images and things mixed together in your mind and projected while you sleep. Also, things you see, hear, or smell while you sleep or right before you go to sleep can influence what you dream about. If you maybe light some nice smelling candle or spray a nice air freshener before you go to bed it will help. You can even try watching a funny movie or listening to peaceful music. But, sometimes people have bad dreams and it just cant be helped. So, I hope that I helped in some way. GOOD LUCK!
you are having nightmares becuase soemthing happend to you a dramatic change that did tramatize you even if you dont realize it its something that happend and was outta your control so that is how you react to it and boom you ahve nightmares they will go away eventually get out more and have fun!
they could be caused by meds you are already on---or your dream can mean something traumatic that just happened in your life....get a psychiatrist and they will help you........lot of good sleep meds out there that you won't remember a thiing when you wake up......see a psych doc.
I'm 27, and it has taken a long time to become aware of nightmares. Try to train yourself to get out of them. Be aware that it is not real, and nothing can cause harm or pain. If you are still in it, confront whatever is scaring you, and it will go away.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005