Thursday, August 28, 2008

I feel really worthless sometimes... how can I stop this?

It has happened more lately than ever before. People have called me ugly in the past and I always thought I was pretty. (Not in a conceited way,I just thought I was at least average looking) People have told me I'm pretty..but I honestly don't feel like I am anymore. Sometimes I feel so depressed I feel like I have nothing to live for.

Any advice would be great,thanks for your time!
I know it is hard, but it really shouldn't (and doesn't) matter what other people think. It has taken me over 30 years to realize this. I was teased in school because my nose is larger than the "average" persons. But now I have learned to accept myself as being unique. I also tend to accentuate the better features I have such as eyes and lips. Do things that make you happy and forget everyone else. An added bonus is you will fell more confident with yourself.
The people who told you you were ugly knew that this would get to you and it worked. They are obviously mean hateful people and their opinion should mean nothing.
If looks are all you feel you have then you are in a sad situation. But that isn't all you have and you know it. There are many unknown ways that you will influence others in the future. You will discover talents you did not know you had. You may someday be a mother, wife, grandmother and make the world a better place. Hang in there. You have the world ahead of you to live for and many many adventures that you never dreamed would or could happen. Just keep your heart and your mind open.
well let me tell you something, nobody is ugly no matter what. you may be ugly to one person but to another person you can be completely gorgeous. you seem very nice and all you need is a good friend that you can talk to about anything and a friend that is honest with you, can help with your problems, and loves you for you, lol sounds more like a bf but not really more like a counselor
I just gave "eyeforlove" as Thumbs up on her answer to your question.
She is correct in that YOU "MUST" find something, even if it is ONE thing you enjoy doing and just sink yourself completely into it to the point of forgetting all others around you and what-ever they are saying and/or doing that hurts you.
I MUST add this:
Remember the story of Jesus, when all the people were condemning Him and they were about to Stone the prostitute to death- when he was here on earth in the flesh as we are?
He sat with a small stick and drew in the sand and only commented back to them; "If there is any here among you who has NO sin, then you may cast the first stone." They ALL had to turn and walk away.
My point with this is for you to see how that Jesus threw all of himself into keeping his own mouth closed, he kept his own self from throwing back at them or any actions by sitting with only that stick, drawing in the sand.
Many times we get so down that we cannot even find any interest anymore. If this be your case, just find a comfortable place and sit with a pencil and paper and draw circles (or what-ever) just to focus your own mind in the moment of being to help you tune out what is going on around you. There are and is always going to be very cruel people in this world. But it doesn't mean that we too have to be that way.
Mostly everybody goes through this,and it mostly the ones who have level heads,to get over it,is to do not care what little piss pot people think or say about u.U know who u are and who u want to be,dont change urself to please these jerks,but make urself better so ur happy,,trust me in the long run,when ur happy they will not be,thats why many pick on others because if they can bring them down,then they feel like they just brought themselves up.
and u can b added to my contacts,,cause mean people sux....
You sound bored. Try a hobby, or a project, or a cause, or a personal quest for whatever, or maybe simply do something nice for someone, just for the endorphins.
http://www.articledesk.info/Article/Ment...

This may be the help you need.
Do lots of exercise, you feel good great and you look good!
Find someone you trust who you can share these feelings with. Either a close friend or a professional counselor/psychologist.
:P you sound nice, you just need a good friend to talk to, and you'll be fine
most women always feel that way. GO BUY SHOES. unless you don't have money to spend. Its a money problem.
if you need motivation and support im hear
go to church and pray

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005