Thursday, August 28, 2008

Number of days to work

I love working out, it keeps me from eating, so basically it has the opposite effect. I have 12 lbs. more to lose to get back to my former weight (I gained 25 lbs. off at school). Lately I have been over eating a little bit (2000 calories, and occasional binges hoenstly), but working out non-stop. I do daily exercises every day, cardio for 35 min. six days a week, and a weight circuit twice over twice a week. Also, I take "bootcamp classes" twice a week, and yoga once a week. I know this is too much, because I am getting burnt out. Also, I never get much sleep. How often can I be working out without feeling so dead?
Ask your doctor. It seems quite vigorous to me. The answers you get here will be from amateurs and volunteers. If we're wrong, you cannot sue the Internet.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005