Thursday, August 28, 2008

I just turned 17 and I was wondering if I could still grow? I'm currently 6' 1/4".?

5 months ago I hit 6'0. Then 3 months ago I grew a 1/4" then stopped. This happened last year when I stopped for about 6 months then grew again. For the last 3 months I haven't grown. Does this mean I'm done or could I continue to grow to 6'1 and stop? I currently wear a size 14 shoe.
your only 17 your still growing you will easily reach 6ft 1in
The human body grows until around 25 according to what I learned in my Biology classes. But most of the growing has to be initiated by you, like if you want to get taller or become more muscular, you run, or do Tae Kwon Do, or lift weights. I wouldn't worry over the size, I think 6-7 is average. The shoe thing is kinda random, every part of your body grows by itself, it doesn't grow because another part does, even though it usually seems like it.
You may be done OR you may not. Technically, you could still grow for approx. another 12-18 months.
dude u can grow untill 24 25 so you will prolly be 6.3 6.4 take it easy

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005