Thursday, August 28, 2008

Do gelatin pills really make your nails harder? :)?

Yes they do. I used to have paper thin nails that just broke all the time. I started eating Jello or taking the gelatin pills, and now my nails are very strong. Try it. You have nothing to lose.
i don't know. i've heard prenatal vitamins will help your nail and hair grow stronger, don't really know about that either.
Yes...when I was younger I did this...it made my nails pretty strong, although I still had breaks now and then, which is normal.
the only thing in geletin that could is the extra protien.
Yes. They will. Or drinking Knox plane gelatan

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005