Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is my ankle broken?

Okay.... I hurt my ankle a few hours ago. It's swollen and hurts to move it and stand on it. I can only move my first 3 toe. My mom is getting me some cruches and I might have to go to the doctor but, I wanted to know if my ankle might be broken or not. please help!!!!
um if you cant move your toes than its probably broken im sry feel better :D but for now GO TO THE HOSPITAL ER! every minute u dont do anything about it something worse could be happeneing to it! or at least put ice on it and rush to the doctors office!

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005