Thursday, August 28, 2008

Could this make me lose weight? Any dieticians?

I want to try a diet,,, About 1 year, can you also give me an estimate as to how much I would lose in that time?
I am not going to stop eating certain foods but I will limit the amount I eat to normal portions,,, I won't do any excercises either.... Will this work? When will I see changes?
no becuz exercising will help prevent ur cravings and u can gain muscle which will help u lose weight u must exercise even walking daily would help
"Normal portions"?.Carbs are the enemy.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005