Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lipobind hoodia what the different?

how do they work and do they work? and what's the different betweem the 2?
Hoodia suppresses your appetite so that you eat less.

Lipobind attaches itself to the fat that you eat and makes sure that up to 25% of it goes undigested and passes through you.

If you eat out of boredom, comfort etc and not because of hunger, then hoodia probably wouldn't help since it doesn't matter if you have an appetite or not. It does work though, if you get the right stuff (there are a lot of imitation "hoodia extract" pills out there that don't actually work, so make sure) so it could be effective as a weight loss aid as you'll eat less. Personally I use it in the evenings only as that's when I tend to binge otherwise, out of habit. It still requires a bit of willpower but at least I'm not hungry.

Lipobind didn't work for me, to be honest I don't think it absorbs enough fat to be effective - only 25%, which is reducing your intake but not by very much. You'd have to use it for a looong time, and it's pretty expensive.

*I'd post a link to the hoodia website here, but I don't want to look like I'm advertising or something, but if you type "hoodia" and "msn" into Google you should get an MSN article that directs you to the right place ;)
I've tried similar diet pills in the past and they didn't do anything
for me.

I did finally have some good success getting rid of my beer gut by
using a program I found at
http://fatstomachworkout.com/

It's been real steady fat loss, and the workouts are the best I've
ever done. Makes me feel like I worked really hard.

Has some great quick meal plans too, which helped since I don't have
much time to cook. Good luck!

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005