Thursday, August 28, 2008

Raw Penis?

I am circumcised and recently masturbated and I guess I didn't have an adequate amount of lube. Now my penis is raw, this has never happened before and was wondering if there was a specific ointment I could use because is it pretty sore and tender. Any suggestions?
I don't understand why alot of guys are having this problem! I am circumcised and I do not NEED lube to masturbate, I often do it without, and suffer no friction burns, irritation or rawness! This is like the third or fourth time I have read a question regarding this, this weekend alone!
At any rate, put some neosporin ointment on it, it will keep it from getting infected and speed up the healing.
I think you should just leave it be and let it rest for a few days. Like a muscle, if it's raw it means you ripped up the tissue or something in there kinda, and it should grow over to heal making it tougher and stronger. The more you work something out, the tougher it gets, so just let it heal itself. The body heals and grows best by itself, with vitamins of course. Drink orange juice, it'll help.
Are you talking about the head? Your actual penis only gets raw if you masturbate like 6 times a day.
Yeah, get some K_Y lubricant and lube up. This will make masturbation more pleasurable.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005