Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is there any way to restore teeth with some wear from acid like soda? I used to drink a lot and lots of candy.

s there any way to restore teeth with some wear from acid like soda? I used to drink a lot and lots of candy. I brush twice a day,use ACT and floss. I drink milk when I can but the damage is still evident, is there something else I can do?
Fluoride rinse such as ACT 2 times a day.
You can't "restore" but you can stop the process with professional cleaning, floride treatments, and eating healthy

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005