Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm thinking about letting my wife message my?

prostate. I've heard that it is supposed to feel really good. Any advice? How should I ask her?
Just be straight forward and open about it, tell her you read about it some where, perhaps the Internet(?), and you would like to try it to see if it is something you might like. If she agrees to consider it, both of you should read up on it, and don't limit your reading to just sexual sources, there is medical data on this too, it is believed that occasional prostrate massage (or milking) can reduce the risks of prostrate cancer. Once you both are well read on the subject, go slow, you may find it a little awkward at first, but with some patience and understanding it may become something that you both enjoy doing!
I spent over a year trying to convince my boyfriend to try that because I thought he would like it and we both like to experiment with new things... finally he decided to give it a try and now he LOVES it. He owns two different "toys" for that purpose and uses them almost every time he masturbates (we're in a long-distance relationship...). He says prostate orgasms are so much better than normal orgasms that they're not even comparable. I can confirm that too by the way he moans when I'm massaging his prostate... I can't get him to moan doing anything else :P

So, long story short, it's quite possible that this is something she's always wanted to do to you and just been afraid to ask. Just give it a try and see what she says!
If you really want this you just have to come out with it. The biggest obstacle is how to get her to penetrate the anus, it's kind of a hard topic to discuss. Maybe rent road trip and when the nurse does it to that guy, just say, you know sweetie, I'm kind of curious what that feels like, would you do that to me?

Advice of how to? Just lots of lube and a glove!
Wow. I find it amazing in itself that your prostate can receive messages. I messaged mine, but i haven't gotten a message back. I don't think my prostate is on Verizon like I am.
Buy yourself an Aneros and go at it yourself for a while. Then when and if she ever joins in, the entry won't be an issue.
The prostate is easily stimulated throught the anus.
What message is she going to send it? You're weird.
Fine if u want something goin up ur butt.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005