Thursday, August 28, 2008

How do I get Lasik wen I'm in the military?

I have no idea how to get it. I'm in Ft. George G. Meade, MD. All that I know is that you have to eventually run a request chit. Do I find a private eye suregeon, and then I get the Navy to pay them? Or is it done by a DOD doctor.
I'm 20, I've worn glasses since I was 3 yrs old. My Rx is Right Sphere: +5.00, Right Cylinder: -.50, Axis in R eye: 120. LS: +5.75, LC: -.75, Left Axis: 35. My Rx usually goes up a little bit each year, but nothing major.
My biggest eye problem is that the muscles around my left eye will pull it in 1 direction, will Lasik correct this to?
Has anyone in the military had Lasik done? If so, can you tell me how long it took, what you felt during it, etc?
Thanks.
I found some info about this on eyeinfo.net so here is their link. Good luck with it and I wish you the best!

http://www.eyeinfo.net/lasik_military.ht...

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005