Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gained weight in 2 weeks vacation, strange..?

Ok, I had 2 weeks vacation and I weighted around 77KG at the start.
Now I weight 83KG, althought I havn't eat that much those 2 weeks.
The days I been trew were as followed:
Standing up at 1 o clock(no breakfast)
Normale eat/calorie intake, but abit more fatty food then usual.
Last meal I eat is around 3 o clock midnight.
I did smoke mariuana almost everyday(because I live in the netherlands its legeal, and some effects of being stoned it you get hungry alot. AND I know it's bad! but just for this vacation)
But as you can see my whole eat/living schedule is screwed up.
Will this be the reason that I gained that much weight?
If I start eat/living back to my normale schedule again(3 meals á day etc.) will I lose the weight I gained..?

Now a totally differend question: Is it bad to drink only water, nothing more, around 11-12 oclock before sleeping time?

Can someone please awnser these questions and give me some advice to get my normale size back again?
Thank you, Byee!
You will eventually lose the weight if you revert to your normal habits. You might want to cut out treats so you lose the excess weight a little faster. Water in the evening is OK.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005