Thursday, August 28, 2008

Am I sick or just allergies?

I have a sore throat, headache, stuffy nose, cough(which I think is due to the sore throat) and an ear ache. I took two doses of benedryl today, and it didn't help at all. I took some tylenol cool burst as well, and that didn't help either. Am I sick? or is it just allergies? If I am sick, what should I do? Stay home tomorrow and go to the doctors? Or deal with it?

THANKS!
Ahh the good ol' cold! Its not really something to worry about as its a common condition! Stay at home, rest in bed, try not to eat much and relax!
About the medicene, keep using it and also take orange jucie as its a great natural medicene!
Get well soon
Dr. Stiles
Sounds to me like you might have more than allergies. The Benadryl would have helped if it was only allergies. Do you have allergies regularly? Does the Benadryl help any other time. How long have you have these symptoms? Are they worsening or remaining the same? I would base my decision on going to a doctor on that. Also are you hungry at all, are you sleepy? The sleepiness could be from the Benadryl but are you achy? That is usually not allergies. Based on your answers you can make the right decision. I personally would go see a doctor if by tomorrow it did not improve.
The earache along with the other symptoms makes me suspect sinusitis, especially if the headache is mostly in the area of your face. Sinusitis can be caused by a number of things. Doctor tomorrow, to determine if prescription treatment is necessary.
If you have allergies every year and have similar symptoms, then I would say yes, it is allergies.

Sounds to me like you just have an icky cold. In my mind, it is always best to go see a doctor. Maybe he can give you some prescription cough meds and antibiotics to clear things up quicker.
You need antibiotic so, pls. see your doc. Also drink plenty of fluids.
you seem sick, but maybe your useing a old benedryll. but i'd just deal. drink orange juice!

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005