Thursday, August 28, 2008

When I go to bed I'm not really tired, but when I first wake up, I'm EXHAUSTED!?

I know this happens to most everyone, but why does this happen?
yea it happens to me - sometimes.
i was told to change my mattress. i think you should stop sleeping so late (in the nights). this might sound like ur parents sending u to bed at nine every night, but if u went to bed every night for 2 -3 weeks (maybe not even that long, it depends on the individual) and woke up at a same time every morning, where u have had 8 hrs rest. then u should be fine.

if that doesnt work, try to above, with a 'proper' mattress.
might be many things 4 for different people. my doc once suggested i might have be depression or some kind of sleep disorder. but as i said, it could be many things. probably normal
didnt mention ur age but i had sleep apnia now i sleep fine and wake up fantastic(wear sleep mask)

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005