Thursday, August 28, 2008

Please share your experience with cerazette mini POP pill?

I started the mini POP pill on friday (the 1st day of my period) so far my period has been MUCH heavier than usual but I am not getting any cramps or PMS symptoms. I was wondering whether it was likely that I would be unfortunate like some and get weeks of bleeding? As my period is heavy and the bleeding hasn't stopped.

What were your experiences when 1st starting cerazette? For those who didn't have periods, did your period immediately stop when you took the pill?

Those who had constant bleeding, what was the run up to this like? Did your natural period fail to stop?

I want to see what is likely to happen to me. Its only the 3rd day of my period so if it doesn't stop in 2-3 days I guess I will be suffering from continuous bleeds.

Please share your experience from when you 1st started taking the pill to whats the normal occurence now.

Also did your sex drive decrease? Did your boobs grow?

TIA
I don't take Crazette but I do take Errin, which is another form of POP. When I first started it, that period finished out like normal: same number of days, heaviness of bleeding, cramping. Then when i got my next period it was extremely light, and the one after that was even lighter, and then I stopped getting them all together. My doctor told me that not getting my period was perfectly normal with any birth control pill.

It is important to remember with a POP that you MUST take it at the same time everyday or you will get breakthrough bleeding. So if you normally take it at 6 o'clock, you have to make sure you take it sometime between 5 and 7 or you will start to bleed. This happened to me a couple times, so I set an alarm on my cell to remind me.

Also, remember that the success rate of POPs at preventing preganacy compared with the combined pill is less, so make sure that you use a condom in addition to the Pill everytime you have sex.

Hope this helps you out some!!!

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005