Thursday, August 28, 2008

How much weight could I lose?

I would be going on a raw-food diet, only eating raw fruits, veggies, and nuts. I would also be drinking 8 glasses of water a day. I would exercise by running for 7 minutes and walking for 14, walking 2.5 miles, riding a recumbent bike for 1 hour, doing 500 crunches, and doing various weight exercises. How much would I lose in one week? one month? two months? Thanks.
it depends how you do the workouts because if you are eating at the same time then all your doing is wasting your time and once i trid that for 1 week and my boddy was hurting so badly that it hured to lift a finger! and crunches yes you loose weight there but then at the same time you built up your musels!
Why are you only running for 7 minutes? Cut out the walking and add time to the running. Are you doing this every day? You need to provide more specifics about your age and weight for us to tell you how much weight you can lose.
500 crunches will bulk up your stomach muscle and puff out, yikes

um maybe longer walk/jog....
from experience the only thing that biking does for me is bulk up my thighs, giving me the professional biking look

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005