Thursday, August 28, 2008

Do you check every label?

Are you a calorie counter, when buying food?
I actually do check every label of anything I buy and again before I eat it. It takes like 5 seconds to check a label so why not. I know myself way too well because I know that if there is any junk food in the house it will be really hard to leave it alone. I don't like freak out over it but I try to help myself out when and where I can.
I make all my meals from scatch, very rarely buy anything in cans, only tomatoes and they don't have many calories. I do buy cereals though and it amazes me how much sugar and salt is added to what is supposed to be a healthy start to the day. Bran Flakes from Tesco have a massive amount of sugar in them! They're not coming in my house again!

Have a good week Hun ;-)
I don't necessarily check for calories, but I will check to see what the recommended portion size is, and the amount of fat in a product. If the portion seems small, and the fat grams seem high, I usually pass on an item.
No i'm not, I don't put on weight very easy which im guessing is cause im either a teen or tall. Probably a bit of both, so I don't really bother worrying about calorie intake and whatnot.
No I need to look at the sugar cholesterol. Diabetes type 2 and cholesterol is high on last blood test.. Oh, plus I have to watch salt as had pericarditis two yrs. ago and was on cardiac flood with some NASTY food..................EECh!!!!
Yes im very sad i know lol

I also check my mums and sister and comment accordingly haha

:D
No, I usually have a good idea of what the food I buy contains.
Only on questionable items.
No Way ist just a limting factor if i had to i just eat less of what i love
No, thats crazy
No, that is just sad. But i do watch my food intake.
yeah. x]

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005