Thursday, August 28, 2008

Why do I explode in angry outbursts cry because of the "LITTLEST" thing someone tells me?

I know I'm answering my own question, but maybe you can add your input about how I can deal with this situation. I'm very sensitive. My feelings get hurt easily. I suffer OCD, Tourette's, anxiety, depression. People have treated me very nasty ALL my life. I get more more sensitive by the day because it's unfair, unusual, abnormal how I get treated. I'm 24 with a BA degree in Spanish. People treat me like I'm so mentally special stupid that they think I'm too dumb to know left from right 1+1. I suffered 2 strokes @ age 5. I'm not trying to get anyone to "cater to" me. I just ask that they not be so abusive hateful. Because others don't understand the daily struggles I have to face, they treat me like an uncivilized animal figure it's THEIR place to mentally torture me they laugh, thinking it's funny. I want a career a future, but I think my life is over. No one wants to hire me because of my tics. All they see is my tics, they think I'm a MONSTER.
I'm pretty much in the same (actually worse) situation. I suffer from anxiety disorder (with agoraphobia) and depression. I'm a country away from my brother, the only person I trust. My family gives me A LOT of trouble and pressure about my situation like I want to stay so. I'm not a college graduate. I just found out the guy I love is married and not single like he told me so. And I'm getting kicked out of my apartment in less than a week. I'll stay at my friend's house for a while then I have no idea what I'm going to do, where I'll stay..etc I have no money, house or car.

I told you this because you're not alone. In fact, there are people whose situation a lot worse than yours. Your life is not over, my life is not over. We are only in our 20s. (I'm almost 23) We're having a difficult time right now but things can change IN A DAY sometimes. You should think positive, you should be optimistic and not give up. When you feel down, just go out and talk to people. Or chat with people online. I'm sure your life was not like it is right now for 24 years 7/24. Remember your good days, how were you in these days? Try to get into that way of thinking and feeling. Once you change the way you feel and think, your actions will change too. If you make this change positive, everything's gonna be better.

You're absolutely not alone. Bless you, lady. Good luck! :)
I am really, really sorry about that. My suggestion would be to move.
Move to a place where nobody knows you. Then see a counselor. then you can start fresh. Get a job and work your way up.
Sorry people treat you like that :(
:( dont worry im 15 and everyone calls me emotional and when im fine they say hey kaytlin quit being so damn emotional when they are saying that it just makes me feel worse!
i still don't have my left and right down an im not sutupid (most of the time anyway)

i dont think ur a monster

this has to get better eventally

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005