Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tummy pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok so here is my problem I have the WORST tummy ache in the history of THE UNIVERSE!! My tummy gets these like jolts of pain around my the left side of my tummy right by my bellybutton. the pain is the sharpest right by my belly button and It is VERY hard even to get up because of the pain I'm in(luckly i had my laptop right next to me.) I'm practically sobbing. ALSO it make very loud gurgles, I am VERY nausuos. I have been sucking on peppermints and I have been rubbing my tummy. so what I NEED IS some advice on how to cure my tummy ache with JUST HOUSEHOLD ITEMS (that means i dont have herb crap.) Oh and I CAN NOT go get tums and pepto right now. ANYONE WHO ANSWERS THIS QUESTION WELL I LOVE YA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
go to the doctors you might have a pendesides which is fatal

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005