Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ouch!!! My Boobs Hurt!!!!!!?

MY BOOBS HURT soo bad, it kept getting worse over the last three days! I have never had pms symptoms but stopped nuvaring a month ago. Could this be related to stopping nuvaring??? Anyone else have reallly sore boobs and nipples after stopping birth control??? A MONTH later?? yes there is also a chance i could be pregnant.
All I can tell you with my experience is that it's related to PMS. My boobs can get sore up to almost two weeks previous to my period and can REALLY ache. I used to not always get sore boobs before periods, even now there sometimes that my boobs don't get sore at all so there's a possibility that you may now be getting these symptoms.
ooh.. youre preggers!

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005