Thursday, August 28, 2008

If you start rubbing a guys inner thigh, what does it do for him sexually wise?

Well, if it were MY inner thigh, you'd would have succeeded it turning me on, BIG TIME! This is an area on my body that when caressed and massaged will super charge my hornyness!
My boyfriend just says it tickles :)

On a guy that wasn't ticklish there, I would guess that it would probably give him a chill and turn him on, but that would be hard for me to say as my only experience in that department is with my current boyfriend :)
He may start to get an erection which you can see and/or feel.
It gets us thinking about sex. Imagination jump start.
stimulate nerve fibers that make him erect
it make you want to unleash the one eye snake
lol uhm id say it turns them on
im going to think u want me to stick it in your wet hole

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005