Thursday, August 28, 2008

I think im 3 weeks pregnate..?

im 16 i have had unprotected sex with my BF 4 times and he has nuted in me all those times im 9days late on my period but it feels like as if i were to start my boobs feel sore and my tummy cramps but i also feel sick to my my stomach also 1 week ago i broke out in hives can that mean im pregnat?? help
Think you need to go to a doctor, and you need STOP having unprotected sex. 16 and pregant!! If this is how you normally write, I would suggest finishing school first because the spelling and grammar is horrible!!!!!!!!! You have got a lot of thinking to do. Make wise decisions and think before you act.

Good luck
Hives...no. But, everything else....yes. I am also 16 and I recently found out that I am pregnant. I had the same symtoms as you. Well, accept for hives. But, take a pregnancy test. Find out for sure.
My advice is to take a test, and STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH UR BOYFRIEND! AT LEAST TAKE A PILL OR SOMETHING! AAAHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005