Thursday, August 28, 2008

Am i overweight?

I am 12 years old and i wiegh 109! Is that considered overwieght? please answer!!!!
No,
I wouldn't consider it that myself.
I'm 14 and currently only weigh about 115.5, though I'm a boy.
most of my friends (this opinion varies due to the fact that we probably come from different styles of living since we don't live in the same city) don't weigh anywhere below 110, even the girls.
(maybe ever 1 out of 16 that I know)
I actually myself consider 106-116 to be about a perfect weight for any girl of the ages of 12 to 20's that are about 4' 11" to 5' 4".
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmi-m.ht...

Try this!! It depends and honestly I dont think 109 lbs could be considered over weight unless your like 4 feet tall!! But check it out any way!
Calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index). Just google "BMI calculator" and pick one. It will tell you what is healthy. My guess is that you are not overweight.
That is far from overweight.
It depends on how tall you are.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005